MTA Commuter Bus Order Form
MTA Commuter Bus Service is a vital link that connects thousands of Maryland’s suburban residents with jobs in Baltimore and Washington D.C. Commuter Bus operates weekdays during morning and evening rush hours, and is managed by private contractors with oversight from the MTA.
Visit their website: http://mta.maryland.gov/commuter-bus
Ten-Trip tickets expire 6 months after date of purchase and are non-refundable. Monthly tickets are valid for one calendar month and are refundable, based on the return postmark date, as follows:
- Postmarked prior to effective month: 100% refund
- Postmarked 1st through 5th of effective month: 75% refund
- Postmarked 6th through 10th of effective month: 50% refund
- Postmarked after the 10th of effective month: 0% refund
- The Metro fare portion of the Transit Link card ($179) is non-refundable once it has been used in the Metro system.
- If your TLC ticket becomes damaged, ONLY WMATA can provide you with a substitute pass. These passes are ONLY available at the Metro sales office.