Recurring orders are automatically renewed each calendar month, and shipped to arrive a few days before the beginning of the month. Recurring orders can easily be suspended for one or more months, or cancelled, when your transit needs change.
- Ordering: To create a Recurring Order, click on Recurring Orders and select your transit system.
- Select your product from the transit system order form.
- Choose desired product quantity.
- Select the starting month for your order.
- Select Start and Destination points, if applicable.
- Select Shipping Method.
- Select Payment Options.
- Click the "Create Recurring Order" button
- Repeat this process to create recurring orders for additional products
- Once your recurring orders are created, you can edit, suspend, or cancel them from the Recurring Orders section located under Manage Account.
- Accounts: All purchases on CommuterDirect.com® require an account. If you already have an account with us, please log in using the form at the top of the page. If you do not have an account with us, please setup an account so you can have access to all the great features available to CommuterDirect.com® customers.
- SmartBenefits and Employer Debit Cards: You are able to pay for your purchase using SmartBenefits or Employer Debit Cards if your employer provides these transit benefits and you are registered for them. You must have a personal credit card saved in your account to secure a SmartBenefits promise.
- Shipping Information: Please note there is a shipping charge on every CommuterDirect.com® order each time an order is shipped. The shipping charge, however, will be waived on MARC, MTA Commuter Bus, or VRE orders shipped under the US First-Class Mail option. Recurring orders are processed and shipped before the pass period begins, you can expect delivery of your order a few days prior to the beginning of the pass period. For more information about our shipping policies, rates, and carriers please visit our Help & Information System.
- One-time Orders for June Tickets: If you are trying to place a onetime order for a June ticket, please note that pass availability is based on the shipping date, and orders that will be shipped before the 11th will be for the current month's (May's) passes. We encourage you to create a recurring order starting for June. Recurring orders will be automatically sent each month provided there is a valid payment method in your account wallet (SmartBenefits, employer sponsored debit card, credit card, etc.) with no further action required by you.
Commuter Stores, call centers closed on Memorial Day
All Commuter Store locations, the Mobile Commuter Store, the CommuterDirect.com Customer Service Call Center, and ART - Arlington Transit Call Center will be closed Monday, May 27, 2019 for Memorial Day. CommuterDirect.com orders placed after 2 p.m. Friday, May 24 will be processed and mailed on Tuesday, May 28. ART 41, 42, 43, 45, 51, 55, and 87 will operate on Sunday schedules. All other ART routes will not operate.
May 22, 2019, Commuter Store
Attention TRANServe card users
Your agency will be providing you with an updated TRANServe card with a new card number. Once you have the new card, please update your wallet as soon as possible to avoid any potential delays in processing your next orders. If you have a recurring order, please remember to update your payment promise to properly list the new card number, this change should occur after you have updated your wallet. Your new TRANServe card will be delivered by your specific agency during the Summer months.
April 22, 2019, CommuterDirect.com