STAR - Specialized Transit for Arlington Residents Order Form
STAR serves Arlington residents who have difficulty using public fixed route transit due to the effects of age or disability. STAR is a shared ride paratransit service intended to provide a comparable level of transportation as provided by ART, Metrobus and Metrorail.
Visit their website: https://www.arlingtontransit.com/STAR/
- You can choose to have your order automatically renewed each month. Recurring orders are shipped to arrive a few days prior to the beginning of the month. You will not be charged until your order is processed by CommuterDirect.com®. You can easily suspend your recurring order for one or more months by logging in to your account, clicking the " Recurring Orders" tab, and editing your recurring order.
- To create a Recurring Order, click "Recurring Orders" in the menu. Select your transit system to go to the order form for that system. Choose your product and quantity. Use the pop-up menu to select the month for which you would like to begin receiving your order. Click the "create recurring order" button. If you would like to place recurring orders for additional products, repeat the process for each product.
- If you would like to pay for a portion of your recurring order by , a credit card must be on file in your CommuterDirect.com account. Please select the type of alternative payment and enter the amount you will be sending. Your credit card will be charged for any remaining balance.
- Note that if you do not select free first class mail shipping a is added each time an order is shipped.
- If you would like to place a one-time order, in addition to your recurring order, please return to the fare menu after creating your recurring order and click "One-Time Orders."
- Click here to download a Fare Voucher Mail-In Form.
Why is my SmartBenefits promise amount limited?
- Your SmartBenefits promise for this order may not exceed the total product cost plus shipping cost.
- The total SmartBenefits promises in all of your active recurring orders may not exceed the amount you have allocated to CommuterDirect.com in the WMATA SmartBenefits system. If you have recently updated your SmartBenefits allocation in the WMATA SmartBenefits system, the change may take up to one hour to be reflected in the CommuterDirect.com system.