Virginia Railway Express - VRE Order Form
VRE connects northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. with commuter rail service on two lines, one from Fredericksburg and one from Manassas. VRE stations in the Washington metropolitan area are: Crystal City (Arlington, VA), L'Enfant Plaza (Washington DC), and Union Station (Washington DC).
Visit their website: http://www.vre.org
Single-Ride and Ten-Trip Tickets expire six months after first validation or one year after purchase, and are nonrefundable. Five-Day Tickets expire five days after first validation or one year from purchase, and are nonrefundable. Step-Up Tickets expire one year from purchase and are nonrefundable. Monthly Tickets are valid for one calendar month and are refundable under the following conditions:
- Return postmarked prior to effective month: 100% refund
- Return postmarked 1st through 10th of effective month: Two Single-Ride full fares for the applicable zone pairing will be deducted from refund for each service day prior to the post mark on the returned ticket.
- Return postmarked after the 10th of the effective month: 0% refund
- The $117 Metrorail portion of a Transit Link card is nonrefundable after the first of the month.
- The $117 portion of the Transit Link card is nonrefundable once it has been used in the Metro system.
- If your VRE TLC ticket becomes damaged, ONLY WMATA can provide you with a substitute pass. These passes are ONLY available at the Metro sales office.