STAR serves Arlington residents who have difficulty using public fixed route transit due to the effects of age or disability. STAR is a shared ride paratransit service intended to provide a comparable level of transportation as provided by ART, Metrobus and Metrorail.
Visit their website: http://www.ArlingtonTransit.com/STAR
- You can choose to have your order automatically renewed each month. Recurring orders are shipped to arrive a few days prior to the beginning of the month. You will not be charged until your order is processed by CommuterDirect.com®. You can easily suspend your recurring order for one or more months by logging in to your account, clicking the " Recurring Orders" tab, and editing your recurring order.
- To create a Recurring Order, click "Recurring Orders" in the menu. Select your transit system to go to the order form for that system. Choose your product and quantity. Use the pop-up menu to select the month for which you would like to begin receiving your order. Click the "create recurring order" button. If you would like to place recurring orders for additional products, repeat the process for each product.
- If you would like to pay for a portion of your recurring order by SmartBenefits or fare vouchers, a credit card must be on file in your CommuterDirect account. Please select the type of alternative payment and enter the amount you will be sending. Your credit card will be charged for any remaining balance.
- Note that a shipping charge is added each time an order is shipped.
- If you would like to place a one-time order, in addition to your recurring order, please return to the fare menu after creating your recurring order and click "One-Time Orders."
- Click here to download a Fare Voucher Mail-In Form.
MARC Penn Line schedule change Aug. 5
There will be a schedule change on the Penn Line effective Monday, August 5, marking the completion of Amtrak trackwork south of Baltimore. Read more...
July 15, 2019, MDOT
Attention TRANServe card users
Your agency will be providing you with an updated TRANServe card with a new card number. Once you have the new card, please update your wallet as soon as possible to avoid any potential delays in processing your next orders. If you have a recurring order, please remember to update your payment promise to properly list the new card number, this change should occur after you have updated your wallet. Your new TRANServe card will be delivered by your specific agency during the Summer months.
April 22, 2019, CommuterDirect.com