Help & Information
Top of Page
Placing a One-Time Order
- Point to "Buy Transit Passes" in the menu on the CommuterDirect.com home page and most other pages and choose "One-Time Orders" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a transit system from the menu
- Follow the instructions on the order form to choose the quantity and type of fare you wish to purchase, and the pass period, zone and start and destination points if applicable.
- Click "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of the form. Don't click the button more than once, or you may add the items to your order more than once. If this happens, you can remove the extra items before checkout.
- Each time you add items to your shopping cart, you will be shown everything that's in your cart. Please verify the items you have ordered. You can remove items from your cart or change the quantities at this time. If you make changes to the items in your shopping cart, click the "Update Order" button before checking out or continuing shopping. You can view the contents of your cart at any time by clicking the orange "View Shopping Cart" link near the top of any page.
- After verifying the items in your shopping cart, choose "Continue Shopping" if you want to order more items, or click the "Checkout" button. Remember, if you make changes to the items in your shopping cart, click the "Update Order" button before checking out or continuing shopping.