Help & Information
Top of Page
- Click the "Checkout" button. If you have not created an account and logged in, you will be asked to do so at this time.
- Choose a shipping method and address. You can choose a shipping address you already have on file, or enter a new address.
- Choose a billing method and address. You can choose billing information that you already have on file, or enter new billing information. Click "pay with this account" under the account information you wish to use.
- You will have an opportunity at this point to promise payment by SmartBenefits, or other fare vouchers. Select the type of voucher and amount, if any, and click "Continue to Step 3."
- Note: A valid credit card must be on file to pay by SmartBenefits or other fare voucher.
- Your credit card will be charged for the difference. If we are unable to collect the promise payment amount within 10 business days, your default credit card will be charged the promised amount.
- Review your order carefully before submitting. If you make any changes, click the orange "Update Order" button. When you are sure that all of your order information is correct, click "Submit Order."
Note: We encourage you to use a traceable shipping method if your order is placed after the 20th of the month. Commuter Direct is not responsible for tickets not received by the 1st of the month.