Commuter Direct - Help & Information
Top of Page
Creating a Renewable Order
- Click on the Renewable Orders icon on the CommuterDirect.com home page or choose "Renewable Orders" from the left side menu on any page.
- Select a transit system. This will take you to the order form for that system.
- Choose ONE product.
- Choose a date for the renewable order to start. The start date must be at least nine days after the order is placed.
- Select Start and Destination points if applicable.
- Select a shipping method.
- If you wish to pay for all or part of your renewable order with SmartBenefits or other payment voucher, enter the voucher type and amount you want to apply to this renewable order only. You must send in your vouchers to be received by CommuterDirect.com within ten business days.
- Your primary credit card will be preauthorized - but not charged - for the full amount of your order. If we are unable to collect the promise amount within 10 business days, your primary payment account will be charged the promise amount, otherwise the authorization will be released once the funds have cleared.
- Click the "Create Renewable Order" button at the bottom of the form.
If you have not yet created an account and logged in, you will be asked to do so at this time. Each Renewable Order contains only one type of transit fare. You can create as many Renewable Orders as you wish. You do not need to go through the checkout process after creating a Renewable Order.